12 November, 2007 | 19:11
This website is the only official website of Jamie Murray. Please direct any comments or questions concerning this site to email@example.com. By using this website, you agree to the following terms:
This website, namely its design, text, graphics, modules and photos are protected by copyright. All of the material on this website may be downloaded and printed solely for individual personal, non commercial use. Any other use of any of the material on this website, including image “leeching” or reprinting is strictly prohibited.
This website and its content, including the links, are provided without any representations or warranties. Especially, Jamie Murray makes neither a representation nor a warranty that the information provided on this website is accurate, complete or up to date or that this website is free from defects (for example viruses). Jamie Murray disclaims all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Limitation of Liability
Jamie Murray will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from the use of, or the inability to use this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Jamie Murray is not responsible for any content linked or referred to from the pages on this website. Please be aware that the information provided by these sites is in no way under the control of Jamie Murray. Jamie Murray makes neither a representation nor a warranty concerning the content of sites linked or referred to from the pages on this web-site.
6. Member area
Please be aware that access to certain areas of this website (Photo Gallery, Forum) is limited to registered members (“Locker Room”); in order to access these areas you have to open a membership account. Furthermore, only registered members can receive the news-letter and place questions in the ‘ Ask Jamie’ section.
Becoming a member of this website community is free of charge. All information gathered upon registration is for internal use only and no personal data will be passed on. The user guarantees that the information entered is correct.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
The Forum represents the area for discussions amongst users. The Forum and its content, including the links, are provided without any representations or warranties. Especially, Jamie Murray is not responsible for the content, the accuracy and the form of the mes-sages in the Forum. Each author is solely responsible for his messages. Jamie Murray disclaims all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree that you will not
- Abuse, harass or threaten others;
- Transmit via the Forum any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other ma-terial that is considered to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, de-famatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Link to any page within a third-party site containing copyrighted images or content that the destination site does not have the rights to use;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a Forum talk or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants
- Post any illegal, fraudulent or misleading information or material;
- Post any file or material containing any virus, worm or other disabling, interfering or disruptive computer code or programming;
- Post mass mailings or any form of “spam”;
- Use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicita-tion;
- Upload or transmit any content to the Forum that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Although Jamie Murray and the administrators of this website are under no obligation to do so, they reserve the right to check, remove or edit messages and content at any time and for any reason. Should you find any material which you consider being harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of the above mentioned guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the material can be removed from the website at the discretion of Jamie Murray.